❈ About Us ❈
A Sunbeam is any person and/or organisation with a commitment to seeing the Caribbean region progress through activities which promote or have the potential to promote:
- Sustainable living and livelihoods [especially within communities]
- Sustainable development [mainly via proper resource management]
- Economic diversification [especially in food production]
- Climate change awareness [through adaptation, mitigation, resilience and/or use of smart technologies]
- Increased holistic health and well being
Note that as the Foundation is powered by donations, grants and sponsorships, we do our best to ensure services provided are free of charge or discounted in cost to end users of the product and/or service.